Posted by EVENTS 4 LIFE on Jun 18 2020, 10:10 AM
Has the feeling of being engaged come to a phase where you ask, "Now What?" This feeling is completely normal. You are at the right place. Our wedding checklist can help guide you through the next 12 months of the planning process. You can just start managing your time and create your to-do list for the big moment.
Don't worry; you can do this!
- Plan your budget and establish the priorities to decide where you can save or should spend.
- It's time to be creative! Start browsing wedding ideas, styles, bridal blogs, magazines, and color palette, etc.
- Make a guest list.
- Select a venue for your ceremony and reception, and reserve your date.
- Send out Save-the-Dates cards or emails
- Decide your wedding attire and begin assembling the perfect accessories.
- Feeling overwhelmed? Why not consider hiring a wedding planner. We can make it the best for you.
- Hire photographer and videographer.
- Decide the arrangements you need with your floral Designer.
- Taste and choose your wedding cake with your Cake Designer.
- Hire the DJ/Band for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.
- Select the style and wording for the wedding invitations.
- Create your gift registry.
- Arrange guest rooms for the guests who are out-of-town and book your own suite for the wedding night.
- Don't miss shopping for bridesmaid/flower girl dresses.
- Arrange and schedule all necessary transportation.
- Select everything for your bridal shower/bachelorette details.
- Book the location for rehearsal dinner.
- Make a list for rehearsal dinner guests.
- Make the arrangements for guests' kids.
- Reserve all essential party rentals and linens.
- Finalize the guest list and get their mailing address.
- Confirm your invitation wording and consider additional stationery like menu cards, thank-you cards, etc.
- Finalize ceremony readings and vows.
- Confirm details of menu, beverage, and catering.
- Do a trial of your makeup and hair and book a stylist.
- Get your wedding rings ready.
- Finalize the plans for honeymoon and keep all necessary documents ready.
The date is close!
- Mail out your invitations.
- Confirm everything with your vendors.
- Research on marriage license requirements and name-change paperwork.
- Time to check dress fittings.
- Why not take a dance lesson with your fiancé? It will be a good way of breaking in your bridal shoes.
- Write thank-you cards for all those shower gifts, and any early wedding gifts received.
- Send out rehearsal dinner invitations.
- Finalize wedding vows and readings with your Officiant.
- Ready Shot list with your Photographer/Videographer.
- Set the song list for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception with your DJ/Band.
- Decide and confirm the timeline for the reception and also who's giving the toasts.
- Make sure about the accommodations of the wedding night and honeymoon.
- You can also buy gifts (optional) for the parents of the wedding couple.
- Finalize dress fitting, shoes, and accessories for the full impact.
- Be sure to give your caterer/venue the final guest count.
- Arrange seatings and create the seating chart as well.
- Pick up all essentials for your bridal emergency* kit.
- Make sure to check the weather reports, and if anything looks iffy, then tell your venue in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
- Start packing for your honeymoon.
- Thinking of having a facial or massage? Now's the time, so go for it.
THE DAY BEFORE
- Make sure you packed all wedding-day items and are ready to go!
- Keep tips and final payments for vendors ready. Put them in clearly marked envelopes and hand it over to someone you trust.
- Give someone the duty to pack up your gifts/belongings after the reception.
- Get a mani-pedi.
- Attend the rehearsal and dinner. It's time to give out wedding party gifts.
- Get back to bed early as you need your beauty sleep tonight.
Finally, it's the big day!
- Take enough time to get ready.
- Greet and thank everyone for coming.
- Take your time to appreciate your life partner and the day that you planned for so long.
To organize a dream-like wedding event, call us at (425) 737-9015.