BAR MITZVAH/BAT MITZVAH
Revel in the experience of hearing your child’s voice celebrate the thousands of years of prayers while reading the Torah on the day of the Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah. The reading can be followed with a celebration, an evening of music and dancing; a festive meal for your family and friends at one of the Seattle’s premier locations.
Full Service includes:
- Consultation (complimentary)
- Event sourcing, recommendations & negotiations
- Entertainment selection to enhance a fun evening with your guest
- Meal planning, tasting with cater, and cake decorator
- Personalize décor theme and design
- Candle display and ceremony lighting
- Event logistics, management floor plans
- Follow up meetings throughout the entire planning process
- Directing your event budget and managing a timeline
- Set up and tear down at venue
- Coordinate the entire day from the ceremony to the celebration
Partial service/customized package:
If you have started the arrangement for your celebration, we can help perfect the planning process. Based upon your needs, you can select from the above service options.
Note: Weekend celebration: we can coordinate the entire weekend and take care of Shabbat dinner, kiddish lunch, hospitality and transportation.